Horse Pilot Fahrenheit Jacket Women Black
OPTIMAL PROTECTION FROM THE COLD.
The Fahrenheit jacket offers the very best protection during those cold winter days when an icy wind is blowing.
The insulation is distributed according to where the body needs it most, particularly at the arms and shoulders. Its fully quilted lining provides additional warmth.
The longer back means that your hips are covered when riding.
The inner skirt and elasticated inner cuffs act as additional thermal barriers. The hood can be held by a magnet when it isn’t being worn to stop it swinging.
Its ergonomic fit and pre-shaped sleeves adapt to the rider’s body shape for optimal freedom of movement.
- Fabric performance: waterproof rating: 10,000 mm / breathability: 10,000 g/m2/24hr
- Duck down and synthetic insulationconcentrated at key body areas
- Dual fabric composition padded panels for extra warmth
- Pre-shaped fit designed for riding
- YKK zip and mesh venting for adjustable protection
- Under-arm vents with zip adjustment
- Thumb loops to stop air getting in
- Removable elasticated skirt at the waist to prevent air circulation
- Long back designed for horse riding
- 3 concealed exterior pockets to keep your hands warm
- Hood with magnetic fastening to stop it bothering you when riding
- Shortened zip at front to prevent damage to the pommel of the saddle
- Material 1: 100% Polyester
- Main material 2: 68% Nylon, 32% Polyester
- Insulation: 92% Polyester, 8% duck down
- Weight of the down filling Approximately 192 gr